Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

interview 3 review

Result: Here

Criterion:
Preparation --- the plan of your interview, when, where and how to take a interview
Interview Process --preparation, description, country report
Country Report --- more information about the country
Interview Questions and Answers --- your questions and answers in the interview.
Blog Presentation --- your interview report
Winner: Matti, Kyle W
 
My third winner is Matti, Kyle W. His interviewees come from Saudi Arabia. His interview includes a lot of information about Saudi Arabia, such as culture and history. He prepared this interview very well, from his report I can get the more information about the Saudi Arabia.
His blog presentation covered everything. From the blog presentation I can know what he did before the interview and what he will to do in the interview. Then I can read his interview easily because he has a nice transcript of the interview. It is easy for reader to read the questions he was asking his interviewee and wasn’t a struggle to read the response. In his interview some of the answers were getting longer and longer, I think that means the interviewee felt comfortable about the questions.
Overall I think he did a great job, so I chose him as a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment